Job Opening: Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital Dynamo LLC is searching for a full-time Digital Marketing Strategist to assist with digital marketing campaigns delivered to small and medium-sized businesses. This position can be fully remote for the right candidate.
As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you will execute and facilitate the delivery of SEO, content creation, web development, and other digital marketing projects for our clients. You will address critical digital marketing questions and problems for new and existing clients and continually learn about digital marketing tactics through on-the-job training.
As the business grows, you will have the opportunity to grow with it, taking on leadership opportunities such as managing client projects and getting your original articles published on Digital Dynamo’s platforms. We are looking for a digital marketing strategist who has experience in web design and understands the importance of being detailed oriented, is an excellent communicator, and has a balance of a creative eye with an analytical mind
- Build and optimize websites for lead generation and SEO, optimizing user experience
- Knowledge of analytics & tracking platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and SEMrush
- Develop and design websites, website pages, and website content using WordPress and Squarespace
- Assist with drafting, defining, and implementing unified SEO strategies and campaigns that will drive long-term, sustainable site traffic.
- Analyze SEO traffic metrics such as search engine referrals and keyword rankings.
- Recommend content revisions to improve SEO and increase website visibility; changes may include incorporating new keywords and improving link strategies.
- Develop and improve website basic function for a smooth user experience
- Maintains current knowledge of developments and best practices in SEO
- Drafting and implementing schema markup
- Diagnosing and fixing broken links, bad redirects, and redirect loops
- Establish and optimize Google Business Profiles
- Creation of content strategies and Content creation for landing pages, blog posts, and guest posts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience or experience in web development
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization topics, tactics, and concepts
- Experience working with WordPress and Squarespace
- Understanding of web design and user experience concepts
- Familiarity with Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, and Google Analytics
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience with Photoshop and graphic design
- Thorough understanding of website optimization techniques, ranking algorithms, and search engine spiders for major search engines.
- Project management skill set and ability to juggle time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated track record of success in building authentic, curated content
- – please provide a link to your portfolio
- Experience with Data Analysis and Excel
- Google Analytics Individual IQ certification or Google Ads certification
- Experience with social media management
Compensation: $50,000 annually + bonus
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) matching
- Medical and dental insurance plans
- 15 days PTO to start plus paid holidays
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- Partial parking fee reimbursement for work travel (for those who work in the office)
- Opportunity to publish relevant and original content on Digital Dynamo’s platforms
Why Digital Dynamo?
Digital Dynamo LLC is a Pittsburgh-based boutique digital marketing agency that delivers SEO, website development, Google Analytics services, and content creation to small and medium-sized businesses across the United States. We believe in empowering clients with the knowledge they need to make thoughtful decisions about their digital strategy. We do this through client training, thorough reporting, and actionable communication.
Digital Dynamo believes in the rights of its workers. We understand that people need time off, whether it be to spend time with family or for self-care. We will never demand that you work obscene overtime. Any requests for “obscene overtime” (because occasionally we do get requests to perform work beyond our typical scope) will be agreed to by the employee without the threat of retribution if the request is declined. They will receive compensation in addition to their salary for overtime work.
Training will always be an ongoing and top priority. You will constantly be learning, and not just in digital marketing, but in the ways of client engagement.
If you have the drive and demonstrate the desire to be a leader in the company, you will be given the opportunity to take on a leadership role. This includes managing client projects and getting your original articles relevant to digital marketing published on Digital Dynamo’s platforms.
Digital Dynamo LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, with a link to your portfolio in your cover letter.